Want to add that personal touch to the product you have designed or maybe add a photo image in to it? Then laser engraving could well be the answer.
Laser engraving can be achieved on most surfaces. The following are some of the more common materials that we regularly engrave:
- Anodised Aluminium
- Laser able laminate
- Stainless Steel
- Laser marking is permanent and can withstand rigorous cleaning.
- Laser marking can be achieved on curved surfaces.
- The laser uses a beam of light as the engraving tool, so no part of the machinery actually touches the material being engraved.
- Laser engraving produces a permanent, crisp, highly detailed mark, engraving images.
- The engraving quality is unmatched for reproducing graphics.
Example of laser engraving onto wood with paua infill